What is it?
Your arteries carry blood, oxygen and nutrients to the heart and to the rest of the body. A heart attack occurs when an artery of the heart (also known as a “coronary artery”) is suddenly closed or blocked by a blood clot. Although the closure happens suddenly, it often results from plaque that has built up in the arteries over time. When the artery closes, the supply of blood and oxygen to the heart drops suddenly and sharply. This lack of oxygen causes damage to the heart.
What are the symptoms?
- Chest pain
- Upper body pain spreading to both arms, neck , shoulder and jaws
- Trouble breathing
- Maintain body weight.
- Eat healthy.
- Eat one or two freshly crushed garlic cloves daily.
- Use turmeric regularly in your cooking.
- Boil one teaspoon of turmeric powder in one cup of water or milk. Drink it once or twice daily for several weeks to a few months.
- Drink alfalfa juice, hibiscus tea and green tea regularly for a few months.
- Soak one teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in water overnight and eat the soaked seeds on an empty stomach next morning..
- Do not smoke or use tobacco.
Things to watch out for
If you suspect that you have symptoms of heart attack, immediately call 000 or call for emergency